Intetech Electronic Corrosion Engineer is a tool for the quantitative estimation of corrosion rates and the selection of materials for gas and oil production systems and processing facilities. The software is available as a stand-alone PC version for single users, or a server-based system for multiple users. Significant improvements range from technical modelling developments, new functionality, updated information on materials, wider choice of graphs and improved reporting and printing capabilities. The software is in a new-look format which is compatible with latest operating systems.
Intetech Electronic Corrosion Engineer tools:
- Corrosion rate predictionfor carbon steel in sweet or sour conditions that consider different options for corrosion control.
- Risk prediction tools that evaluate the risk of carbon steel failure.
- Corrosion-resistant alloy (CRA) evaluators that select the most suitable CRA for specified environmental conditions, and automatically take into account the risks of corrosion, pitting and stress-corrosion cracking.
- Life-cycle cost calculators that evaluate the economics of carbon steel and CRA options on the basis of Net Present value so that material cost comparisons can be provided.
- A database of alloy tubing and pipe manufacturers.